Some peculiar information has been released regarding Tank Johnson's arrest a few weeks back. Here is what the cops found in his house:
• .44 Magnum Smith and Wesson
• .50 caliber Desert Eagle handgun
• .45 caliber handgun (which was loaded and tucked underneath a chair)
• .308 caliber Winchester rifle
• Colt AR-15 assault rifle
• .223 caliber assault rifle
All this to go along with 550 rounds of ammo. Of course, Tank's punishment was a one-game suspension, despite being properly equipped for a Cold War sequel.
Hollis Thomas? Four games for trying to treat his asthma.
The NFL, ladies and gentlemen!